This short safari takes visitors to the Aberdares region, a beautiful mountain range in the central highlands of Kenya, Lake Nakuru National Park, famous as the home to thousands of greater and lesser flamingo. The park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, rhino and leopard. On arrival you will check in then have lunch followed with afternoon game drive in the park until sunset. The last stop is in Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game.
Day 1 : Arrive Nairobi
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport, guests are met and assisted by a To Africa Tours and Safaris representative. Transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is spent at leisure in Nairobi.
Accommodation: Intercontinental Hotel
Day 2 : Abardares Area
After breakfast you will drive to the Aberdares region, a beautiful mountain range in the central highlands of Kenya. On arrival in your lodge you will check in and have lunch at the Outspan Hotel, which serves as the base hotel for Treetops Lodge. This afternoon after your lunch you will be transferred by the lodge vehicle to Treetops Lodge.
Accomodation: Treetops Hotel/Mountain Lodge/ Ark (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Day 3: Rift Valley -Lake Nakuru Lodge
Breakfast in the lodge, then transfer by lodge vehicle to Outspan where you will check out and collect your luggage. Saying goodbye to the Aberdares region, drive via Nyahururu to Lake Nakuru National Park, famous as the home to thousands of greater and lesser flamingo. The park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, rhino and leopard. On arrival arrival at Lake Nakuru you will have lunch followed with afternoon game drive in the park until sunset; then check in the lodge.
Accommodation: Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, drive to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive for lunch at your lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset.
Accommodation: Keekorek Lodge(breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Day 5: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Early morning optional balloon ride with champagne-style breakfast. Whole day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives.
Accommodation: Keekorok Lodge (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Day 6: Depart Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Nairobi, Kenya's colorful capital city. Transfer to your hotel or Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your onward arrangements. A To Africa Tours and Safaris representative will re-confirm your onward flight, and assist you at check-in.
- Meet and greet in Nairobi airport
- All airport transfers in Nairobi
- 1 night at Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi on B&B
- 1 night at Treetops Lodge or TheArk or Mountain Lodge
- 1 night Kagio Wildlife Camp
- 2 nights Interpids Siana Springs Tented Camp
- Safari briefing by To Africa Tours and Safaris Representative
- Game Drives as per Itinerary
- Game Parks Entrance Fees as per Itinerary
- Transport in Minibus with Window
- Services of a Professional English-Speaking Guide/Driver
- One Liter Bottle of Water per Person per Day While on Road Safari in To Africa Tours and Safaris vehicle
- Meals as Indicated
- Flying Doctors services while on safari
- All international flights and departure taxes
- Visa fees and associated costs ,
- Items of personal nature such as phones calls, faxes,
- Meals not specified,
- Laundry, beverages and bottled water,
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel and personal insurance - highly recommended
- Excess baggage or shipping charges,
- Excursions not detailed in the above program
LAND ONLY PRICES
| from $1,670.00
| from $1,575.00
Jul - Oct
Nov - Dec
| from $1,615.00
- Safari begins on MONDAYS & THURSDAYS in Nairobi. Participants should be in Nairobi on a Monday or Thursday.
- Land only prices are per person double occupancy, single room supplement is applicable as shown above.
- All prices, flights, accommodation and services outlined in the itinerary are subject to availability at the time of payment and reservations
- Tour departs with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Easter and Christmas holiday supplement of $285 per person applies if you traveling during this time.