The safari features a world-famous tree hotel, Mountain Lodge overlooking a watering hole, the panoramic semi-desert of Samburu, the Rift Valley region and the rolling plains of the Masai Mara.
Day 1:Arrive Nairobi
Arrive Nairobi Guests are met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to the Safari Park Hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure or choose from a selection of optional excursions (book and pay locally. Overnight at the Nairobi Serena Hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
After breakfast drive north through rich farming areas and across the Equator to the semi-arid and rugged landscape of Samburu National Reserve . After lunch proceed on a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Samburu Sopa Lodge or Sarova Shabe Lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 3 : Samburu Game Reserve
Samburu Game Reserve Early morning and late afternoon game drives enable you to see wildlife unique to this arid yet beautiful part of Kenya. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at the Samburu Sopa Lodge or Sarova Shabe Lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Mountain Kenya National Park
Mount Kenya National Park After breakfast drive to the slopes of Mount Kenya and check-in at Mountain Lodge . Spend the afternoon viewing game from the lodge or join a nature walk (weather permitting) led by a local guide. Dinner and overnight at Treetops or Serena Mountain lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Rift Valley
After breakfast drive into the Great Rift Valley to the Lake Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy a late afternoon game drive in the park host to flamingoes and the endangered rhinos among other big game species along the lakeshore. Dinner and overnight at the Kagio Wildlife Camp (B,L,D)
Day 6: Masai Mara Game Reserve
After an early breakfast drive to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving at the camp with lunch and a game drive en route. Dinner and overnight at the Siana Springs Tented camp (B,L,D)
Day 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve
An early game drive or you may opt for early morning balloon safari over the Mara followed by a bubbly bush breakfast (optional extra). Rest of the morning at leisure at the lodge. After lunch proceed on a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Siana Springs Tented camp (B,L,D)
Day 8: Depart Nairobi
After breakfast return to Nairobi and proceed with your chosen extension or return home (optional flight from Masai Mara to Nairobi is available at an extra cost). A hotel dayroom is reserved for your use at Safari Park Hotel. (B)
- Meet and greet in Nairobi airport
- All airport transfers in Nairobi
- First class accommodations in standard twin bedded rooms
- 1 night at Safari Park hotel on bed & breakfast
- 2 nights at Samburu Sopa Lodge or Sarova Shaba Lodge
- 1 night at Serena Mountain Lodge or Treetops
- 1 night at Kagio Wildlife Camp
- 2 nights at Intrepids Siana Springs Tented Camp
- A hotel dayroom at Safari Park hotel on day 8
- Safari briefing by To Africa Tours and Safaris Representative
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary.
- Guaranteed window seat for best game viewing
- All entry fees to game parks and service charges
- Visit 4 game parks for more game viewing
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide/driver
- Flying doctors insurance while you are on safari
- All international flights and departure taxes
- Visa fees and associated costs ,
- Items of personal nature such as phones calls, faxes,
- Meals not specified,
- Laundry, beverages and bottled water,
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel and personal insurance - highly recommended
- Excess baggage or shipping charges,
- Excursions not detailed in the above program
LAND ONLY- departs on TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS
|| from $2295
|June - October
|November - December
- Safari departs from Nairobi on Tuesdays & Saturdays with a minimum of 2 passengers. Passengers MUST arrive in Nairobi on a Tuesday or Saturday. If you will to arrive earlier you will need hotel accommodation which we can assist upu with reservations.
- Land only prices are per person double occupancy, single room supplement is applicable as shown above.
- All prices, accommodation and services outlined in the itinerary are subject to availability at the time of reservations and deposit.
- Easter and Christmas holiday supplement of $285 per person applies if you traveling during this time.
- International airfares not included - To Africa Tours can assist with flight reservations.
EXTEND YOUR SAFARI ADVENTURE TO :